Saturday, October 17, 2009

MY LIFE EXPERIENCE: The Power Tool for True Affection and Marriage Relationship.

My names are: Sinat Abegbe Agboolaogun and am married to Akanni Isaac Aboolaogun. My husband Akanni and I live in a village called Idimu-ota, In Ogun state of Nigeria. I have been married to my husband- Akanni very quiet a number of years but I noticed that something is missing in my relationship, with this wonderful husband of mine. I noticed that there was lack of affection in our relationship, meaning that even though my husband-Akanni was a wonderful husband to me in all other ways and our sexual relationship was very good, but aside our sexual act there was no affection in the relationship. But, sincerely it was not because my husband-Akanni did not love me as his wife, he actually loved me too well and I know. But my husband-Akanni problem which I latter discovered was the fact that affection was something he grew up without as a child. And as adage says: you cannot give what you don’t have” and that is the case with my husband-Akanni.

On my own part, the wife-Abegbe, I felt much guilty about the way I was feeling and I do not want to hurt or critise my husband-Akanni, but the fact remain that, I myself had not know affection even as a child too, and that is the reason I needed it so much in my marriage relationship. My situation got more tuff and tuff because one day I confronted my husband-Akanni with this problem and truly, my husband-Akanni at times would try to change but sooner things were always back to the same old story. And as a result of this my experience there was a great frustration and hurt in our marriage relationship. And I became hopeless and I was seriously dying inside of me. To me I could not imagine how I will live the rest of my life without affection and worse still, since I saw no hope of my husband-Akanni being change. One day, I was in this critical situation of my relationship when something suggested to my heart to apply prayers and immediately I got up and I went to my pastor, I mean our church pastor and I narrated my bitter experience to him and what my spirit told me to do. And trust our pastor, PTS O.J. Raheem, he did not waste a single time at all, he calls some prayer warriors and they immediately covered it in prayers even at every week of prayer meetings. And to my greatest shock God miraculously worked on my husband-Akanni and our situation turn around for better and I mean there was a serious radical turn around in our affection and marriage relationship up till date. My Comment:-having look around the world, my observation as a pastor, a researcher and marriage counselor reveals that Mr. Akanni and Mrs. Abegbe’s situation is never a rare one among couples in affection and marriage relationship. Many, even the so called godly men and women are living in an affection and marriage relationship that is already dead, why? Because there is o true, and living affection among them. Some spouse endures simply because their husbands are good in other ways or they do not bold enough to ask for the true. Living affection but sincerely this is not the way God had designed the affection and marriage relationship. The bible says” let the husband render to his wife the affection due to her, and likewise also the wife to her husband” (I Corinthians 7:3). The word of God also says: there is but “a time to embrace” beloved ones, when you are married it is time. Although I have noticed in men that affection is never the number one in the list of their priority and no wonder men often see sex and affection as being the same but sincerely speaking they are not the same. Men should know that the women’s greatest need is affection. And so, if you are in a marital relationship that lack true affection, don’t loss hopes apply prayers ask the heavenly father the author of affection and marriage to transform your spouse and I know he will definitely be glad to answer you because he is the God of all flesh. Conclusion: do you have problem in your marriage relationship? Are you single and you want to choose a partner? Why don’t you visit my blog? www.affectionandmarrige.com or www.aceparentingtips.blogspot.com and drop your request and prayers point, we would help you to pray and counsel you. Doesn’t worry it is free services, God bless you! SHALOM.
www.affectionandmarrige.com

No comments:

Post a Comment